Welcome! I’m glad you’re here, Houston Historic Retail is a personal project of mine. No person, company, or other entity is sponsoring this website. Most of the information on this website is of my own personal research. However, outside sources are used and I try to notate them all.
The website is divided into two separate sections. The static pages are based on chains that have either left, or dwindled in the Houston area. These can be accessed from the menu at the top. Blog posts are any other content retail related and are accessed from the Home Page.
If you want to get in touch with me you can email me. If you’d rather not divulge your email you can use the Contact Me page, or leave a comment on any page or post. I always like to hear from visitors, and I’m open to the idea of sharing content from guest writers. If you have something you’re trying to research, I have a good amount of resources to share. Also, if you have something for me to research I can look into it!
- HEB Pantry Foods Page – 8/21/2018
- 1995 Vegetarian Restaurants Post – 9/29/2018
- Souper Salad Page – 10/21/2018
- On The Border Cafe Page – 10/31/2018
- The Woodlands Mall Post/Page – Coming Soon
- Northwest Mall Page – 11/4/2018
- Just for Feet Page – Coming Soon
- San Jacinto Mall Post/Page – Coming Soon
- Greenspoint Mall Post/Page – Coming Soon
- Bellaire H-E-B Post – Coming Soon