The newest Ollie’s Bargain Outlet in the Houston area is scheduled to open this Wednesday, October 26th. The new store, located at 1747 N Fry Rd, Katy, TX 77449, takes the place of a former Stein Mart and will be the second Ollie’s on Houston’s westside and the third overall in the area. The replacement of Stein Mart with Ollie’s sees a return to full tenancy for The Crossing at Fry, which has suffered with vacancies, such as Kroger in 2016. Another vacant spot in the same shopping center, a former Dry Cleaning Shop, will soon play host to Voodoo Dougnut’s Katy outpost.
Subscribe via Email
Join 799 other subscribers
Like what I do?
- Anonymous on Houston’s Lidl Secret, the German grocer that almost came to town
- Anonymous in Houston on Arlan’s attempt in The Woodlands, a history of “Food Basket”
- Anonymous in Houston on 4000 Polk, Houston’s 90+ year old Henke & Pillot Kroger location
- Sing Oil Blog on 4000 Polk, Houston’s 90+ year old Henke & Pillot Kroger location
- Anonymous on Retail News: Krispy Kreme Closes Katy Location