In Retail News, we have a grand opening today, coming to us a 2020 Fountain View. The Spec’s in the former Rice Epicurean has been in the works since prior to Rice’s shutdown. The new store will feature a See’s Candy Counter left over from Rice. However, we’ll have to wait until the store opens to find out if any of the Deli was left behind. The store features an unusually vibrant blue sign, lacking the “Finer Foods” banner. A grand opening bottle signing is planned for next weekend.
Subscribe via Email
Join 799 other subscribers
Like what I do?
- Anonymous on Houston’s Lidl Secret, the German grocer that almost came to town
- Anonymous in Houston on Arlan’s attempt in The Woodlands, a history of “Food Basket”
- Anonymous in Houston on 4000 Polk, Houston’s 90+ year old Henke & Pillot Kroger location
- Sing Oil Blog on 4000 Polk, Houston’s 90+ year old Henke & Pillot Kroger location
- Anonymous on Retail News: Krispy Kreme Closes Katy Location